Zhuzhou Meetyou Carbide has proudly been a leading tungsten carbide manufacturer in China since 2001.
Thanks to our success in carbide rod, we manufacture carbide cutting tools like end mills, drill bits, and other round carbide tools.
A Famous Brand
Meetyou Carbide is located in Zhuzhou, Hunan, the hometown of China's cemented carbide industry. It is a high-tech enterprise integrating the development, production, and sales of cemented carbide products. Over the years, we have provided efficient solutions for 3C, aerospace, automobile manufacturing, mold manufacturing, and other industries. As one of the biggest tungsten carbide manufacturers in Zhuzhou, China, we are firm in our original intention, brave to innovate, and continue to move forward, striving to be the first-class carbide manufacturer in China and creating a world-renowned brand! Meetyou Carbide meets your needs!
-CEO Yang Lihua
Let us be Your
ISO Certificated in design, manufacturing carbide tools, we provide services more than just supplying the tools but also all the professional knowledge about the application and research development. Our love and passion for innovation helped us to carve out a path of success.
◎ ISO9001 Certified
◎ Dedicated research team
◎ Outstanding raw material
◎ Advanced machines
Send us an inquiry today and we will provide a quotation within 48 hours.
Thanks to advanced manufacturing equipments, the lead time is reduced.
We can deliver products to you worldwide via the airway, seaway, and express couriers.
Let the numbers speak for us:
around the world
- All You Want to Know about Carbide Roll Rings 2 December, 2023
- What is Two-side Press? 25 November, 2023
- What is the Impact of Heat Treatment Processes on the Mechanical Properties of Carbide? 25 November, 2023
- Do You Know Various Parts of the Drill Bit in CNC Machining Center? 17 November, 2023
- How to Identify Carbide Grades? 17 November, 2023
- What is Reamer? 10 November, 2023
- What are the 5 Methods Available to Improve the Precision of Drilling? 10 November, 2023
- The Dfference between Milled-tooth and Insert-tooth Wheel Drill Bits 4 November, 2023
View our locations around the world and find contact details for your nearest office.
Drop us a line
You can contact us by filling in this form any time you need professional support.
Learn more about carbide terminology and find resources that will help you with all of our products